Go to www.the-saleroom.com/halls and simply select the green ‘connect to auction’ button next to the relevant auction.
If you are not already registered with the-saleroom.com you will need to register.
You only need to register if you wish to bid in the auction. There’s no need to register to view a live auction online, but once you have set up your account you are ready to go just in case!
• Just view the auction by clicking the black ‘view catalogue’ button.
• You can contact the auctioneer directly via the-saleroom.com if you would like a condition report for particular lots.
• All you need to do then is decide how much you want to pay for your desired lot
• All auction lots are subject to a buyer's premium of 30% including VAT (total fees)
• The Price Guide is a useful indicator of the sums similar items have sold for in the past.
Whilst some notes on condition are given in the lot description the absence of such information does not guarantee the item as perfect.
Before bidding please ensure you are satisfied with the condition of the lot, all objects are offered in as found condition.
Bidding indicates acceptance of condition of the lot.
Please note the lot images might not provide an accurate representation of colour.
*All lots are sold subject to general wear and tear commensurate with age and handling over time. We cannot provide a condition report.
PLEASE REGISTER IN GOOD TIME FOR THE AUCTION
Please register 48 hours or more before the auction. Registration on the day of sale cannot be guaranteed.
What is timed bidding?
Timed auctions take place without an auctioneer calling the sale. You can bid at any time during the defined time period by entering a maximum bidwhich is the highest amount you're willing to pay for the lot.
The-saleroom.com will automatically bid on your behalf only as much as necessary to ensure that you meet the reserve price or that you remain in the lead; up to your maximum bid.
The-saleroom.com will notify you if another bidder places a bid that is higher than your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder.
Books, Coins and Stamps Auction