Go to www.the-saleroom.com/halls and simply select the green ‘connect to auction’ button next to the relevant auction. If you are not already registered with the-saleroom.com you will need to register.
You only need to register if you wish to bid in the auction. There’s no need to register to view a live auction online, but once you have set up your account you are ready to go just in case!
• Just view the auction by clicking the black ‘view catalogue’ button.
• You can contact the auctioneer directly via the-saleroom.com if you would like a condition report for particular lots.
• All you need to do then is decide how much you want to pay for your desired lot
• All auction lots are subject to a buyer's premium of 30% including VAT (total fees)
• The Price Guide is a useful indicator of the sums similar items have sold for in the past.
What is timed bidding?
Timed auctions take place without an auctioneer calling the sale. You can bid at any time during the defined time period by entering a maximum bidwhich is the highest amount you're willing to pay for the lot.
The-saleroom.com will automatically bid on your behalf only as much as necessary to ensure that you meet the reserve price or that you remain in the lead; up to your maximum bid.
The-saleroom.com will notify you if another bidder places a bid that is higher than your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder.
Antiques & Interiors Auction
Please enter your email address below, we will send you a notification email when the sale is available to view online.